CE2 Product Updates for 2012-03-28

Another round of updates for all CE2 web engines.

For all engines, the masthead bug fix in the previous updates revealed a secondary bug that's existed for quite some time, related to positioning the masthead within the navigation block. This update fixes that bug.

For all engines incorporating the mobile gallery -- Highslide, Horizon, Photoswipe and Stage -- these updates all address a new bug introduced with my recent changes to the Facebook Open Graph Protocol integration (Facebook ID in the Site Info control pane).

These updates address all known issues. Famous last words, right? Someone will call me out in the forum in about five minutes and we'll have to run new updates tomorrow ... at least that's the way the past week has been going. I sincerely hope to be done with these bug fixes now.

Enjoy!

8 Responses to “CE2 Product Updates for 2012-03-28”

1. Mark R Friedman says:

As you probably know, Matt, there are only two types of bugs: those you’ve identified (and fixed); and those that haven’t been found yet.

My experience has shown me that there no correlation at all between the two.

· March 28, 2012 @ 10:54 am

2. Pete Latham says:

Matt,

I think the problems are only realised when bugs are reported but not fixed in a timely manner (or at all). Your turnaround always appears to be most impressive.

Pete

· March 28, 2012 @ 2:31 pm

3. jens ulrich says:

Hi Matt,
    well, I’m rather impressed with the work you put into this project and your dillegence in fixed the bugs. There’s a lesson there to be learned for all of us.
    I have only been a ‘user’ for about a week and I’m learning the ropes, so thanks for the helped and guidance you have provided so far.

· March 29, 2012 @ 4:43 am

• Ed says:

I second Jen’s comment

· March 29, 2012 @ 11:07 am

4. Matt says:

Thanks all. It frustrates me to no end when bugs slip into the releases, especially big ones. It means a lot to me that you’re all so understanding and appreciative of my efforts to fix things that never should have gotten out the door in the first place. =D

· March 29, 2012 @ 11:18 am

5. David says:

Even Lightroom 4 still has bugs and we are now on 4.1 RC. Adobe have a huge team working on Lightroom. You are an individual but still manage to keep TTG products up to date in this fast paced and ever changing online community.

· March 31, 2012 @ 4:00 am

6. Jim says:

Matt, quick question, i received two updates from you last week (i think we all did). Do I need to install both or just the 2nd one?

Best
    Jim
    SF, CA

· March 31, 2012 @ 11:33 am

• Matt says:

Only the most recent. The most recent build will almost always be the only build available for download, unless I announce and give reasons otherwise.

· March 31, 2012 @ 11:52 am