Publisher + Highslide Updates
Updates are now available for both TTG CE2 Publisher and TTG CE2 Highslide Gallery.
TTG CE2 Publisher 1.0.1 improves stability based upon user experience and feedback since the previous release, and adds support for a handful of the Highslide gallery's features which were not previously supported. The TTG CE2 Highslide Gallery 4.2.1 update is entirely based on implementing these features in publisher templates. Here's the combined changelog:
* Added support for Facebook's open graph image. This uses either the cover image thumbnail, if selected, or the first thumbnail found. Requires templates generated with Highslide 4.2.1.
* Added support for Permalinks. Requires templates generated with Highslide 4.2.1.
* Fixed an issue where albums could not be added after albums had previously been created and all albums had been removed.
* Fixed an issue with plugin error handling on connection threw an internal error.
* Fixed an issue that affected some hosts, where albums deleted in Lightroom would not be fully deleted on the server.
* Fixed an issue where clashes in slugs would not be detected for nested albums or album sets.
* Set timezone to UTC for ErrorLogger. This is to circumvent warnings raised on hosts that do not have the PHP Timezone set.