New French-language Book on Extending LR4
French photographer, writer and scientist Patrick Moll has released a new French-language book on extending Lightroom 4, Travaux Pratiques avec Lightroom 4 pour les photographes : Fonctions avancées.
The book delves into Lightroom's native advanced features, as well as using third-party plugins to further enhance your workflow capabilities, including a full chapter on using The Turning Gate's CE3 plugins to create a website (pictured above). To that end, Patrick has setup a fantastic demonstration site to showcase his work with CE3. The chapter highlights:
Chapitre 6 : Créer un site web de photographe
* Installer et gérer une galerie web
* Construire la structure d’un site web avec TTG CE3 Pages
* Créer des galeries de photos avec TTG CE3 Gallery
* Simplifier la gestion du site avec TTG CE3 Auto Index et Publisher
* Hébergement et outils de mise en ligne
I've been talking with Patrick for several months while he's been writing the book, and I feel confident this is now the definitive French-language resource for using CE3 plugins. If you're a native French speaker, you should definitely check it out.
The book is currently available as a printed edition; an ebook version is coming later.